What can Skillnets do for you?
- Do you need specific training to help you with new challenges/developments in your job?
- Would you like to maintain your competitive edge by keeping up to date with new developments in your industry?
We can help.
Skillnets training courses are:
- Free for employees – fees are paid by your company and Skillnets
- Of a high quality – our training networks source the best and most relevant training providers
- Relevant - your company can request the training you need
- Provided by over 60 training networks - groups of companies in the same region/sector that have similar training needs - in a variety of regions/sectors
What do you need to do
Contact the training network directly to:
- check availability
- ask about membership fees
- find out how your company can become a member
If you don’t find the exact training course that you are looking for, search for a training network in your region or sector.
Some important information to note:
- Our training networks only provide training to employees of private sector/commercial semi-state companies based in the Republic of Ireland
- Your company needs to join the Skillnets training network that is providing the training course – in most cases it will be free for a company to become a member
- Member companies pay subsidised course fees for their employees – individual employees cannot pay for courses
- We fund our training networks directly – no funding is given directly to individuals or to individual companies
Do you know that our training networks provide free training courses for unemployed people?*
If you know someone who would be interested in learning more, have a look at the unemployed section for more information.
If you have any feedback on Skillnets or any of services we/our networks provide please let us know by filling out our feedback form.